The aim of the Employee Wellbeing Programme is to enhance your company's health and wellness strategy thereby reduce absenteeism, improve attendance and morale and enhance productivity. The primary goal of the Wellbeing Programme is to inform, empower and provide employees with the skills to take ownership of their wellbeing and improve your business effectiveness.
The Wellbeing Programme support your employees with the necessary interventions and self-management tools to better manage their lifestyles, and to make informed decisions regarding their health. At Olwazini we offer holistic EWP which is customised for your business by understanding your business strategy and aligning the offering to ensure that employees are well enough to deliver on it.
Our solutions include once-off wellness fair to on-going deliverable based programme, designed to keep your staff not only healthy but emotionally, mentally and socially well, packaged according to your budget.
How will it help increase productivity? Some facts and figures
Employee wellness is vital in today's workplace. Employees generate income and without them productivity can stop. According to the recruitment company Adcorp, South Africa lost R3.9-billion worth of output last year to sick leave and absenteeism. In 2013, 3.8-million workers were absent because of sick leave. Sick leave taken has increased by 397% from 2000, when 0.7-million workers were absent. In real terms, the economy had lost a cumulative R47.5-billion since 2000.
A good wellness programme can help a company foresee such losses and in turn prevent money lost on absent employees.
Our Options Wellness Programmes are completely customisable we have various options to choose from. We make this process easier by utilising an employee interest survey prior to the intervention to understand the exact needs of your employees as well as an Organisational Health Risk Assessment.
Options available for a once off Wellness Day
Because our wellness days are completely customisable we have various options to choose from. We make this process easier by utilising an employee interest survey prior to the event.
Some of the services we provide for a wellness day (but not unlimited to) are:
- • Eye-tests
- • Body fat percentage testing and Nutrition
- • Basic health screening ( Cholesterol, Blood Sugar, BP, Glucose Testing, VCT/HIV Testing
- • Healthy Cook offs
- • Wall Climbing
- • Massage Therapists
- • Basic Yoga Techniques
- • Wellness Strategy Facilitation and Policy writing
- • Management Training on Referrals
- • Health Risk Assessments
- • Organisational Health Risk Assessment
- • 24/7 days a week Counselling Line
- • Trauma and Incident Debriefing Services
- • Monthly Basic health screening ( Cholesterol, Blood Sugar, BP, Glucose Testing, VCT/HIV Testing
- • Personalised exercise routines for each individual (require bookings with Fitness Consultant
- • Health Management Workshops (incl. HIV Awareness)
- • Coached Healthy Living and Healthy Eating Programmes
- • Financial Awareness Workshops
- • Stress Workshops